Since my first draft pre-viz I have managed to fix the issue of the glitches when transferring from each section. I have also added in some more personal objects to make the environment seem more lived-in. There are few floating objects that need editing as they haven't been animated in the right place for when the camera passes by. Also the tape effect on the voiceover needs more work to get rid of the clicking sounds. There are now hand-prints and smudges on the glass at 2:05, they don't show in the pre-viz but can be seen in the test render below.
Thursday, 24 March 2016
Tuesday, 15 March 2016
Due to catching a virus and an ear infection I haven't been able to get as much completed on my project as I had hoped in the past days but I have been able to make some alterations to the lighting in order to create better atmospheres.
Sunday, 6 March 2016
I've made a start at animating, although there are a lot of things that need smoothing and editing the main focus was to test out transferring from each section without an obvious seem in the animation. The changes come at 1:04 and 2:28. There is a noticeable change in speed from the transfers but this can be fixed with enough editing.